Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another great resource

As you have noticed, most of my posts have been fitness and strength and conditioning related. I know a lot of my readers are also interested in the rehab/sports medicine field, so I would like to share a great resource with all of you.

Mike Reinold is a physical therapist, athletic trainer, and strength and conditioning coach. He has an incredible website that has a plethora of information on everything from rehabilitation and injury prevention to performance and strength and conditioning.

He truly has information for everybody! I highly suggest you check out his website.

Click here for Mike Reinold's website!

I have some new and exciting news coming to Spurling Strength & Speed so be sure to stay tuned!

As always, any questions or comments let me know.

Best,

Doug Spurling, CSCS, NSCA-CPT
Spurling Strength & Speed
dspurling@une.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment