Saturday, April 23, 2011

The truth about eggs

How many of you throw away the egg yolk and just eat the whites? The truth is, all the nutrition is in the yolk. I remember in college, I would consume upwards of 12 eggs a day. Why? Because I knew that they wouldn't raise my cholesterol, they had some awesome protein, I didn't have time to grill up some chicken or steak, and I could give the cashier a $5 bill and get change back! Here is an awesome article on why you should eat the whole egg! It is an easy read, and written well so that everyone can understand it. I suggest you share it will all your friends so we can work on getting rid of the myth that egg yolks are bad for you!

Click here for the article


Have a good weekend!

Best,

Doug Spurling
Spurling Strength & Speed
dspurling@une.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment