Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update on my adventures

Hello All,

As some of you have noticed, my blog has slowed down just a tad these past few weeks. Well, I do have a good reason for that. As of next week, I will be a Maine resident. Yes, you heard that right! I am packing my bags and moving to Orono, Maine. If you're not familiar with Orono, it is the hometown of Maine's only Division I school, University of Maine. I have several opportunities up here including an internship with UMaine Strength and Conditioning, a position at a veterans affairs health care facility, and a position at one of the largest hospitals in Maine. So, needless to say I will be pretty busy. I actually have been up here for about 3 weeks, and thanks to my girlfriend and her family, I have had a place to stay. I will be moving into my apartment next week, and I am looking forward to it.

Work with me for the next week or so while I get settled into my new place, but I promise the blog will be back in full swing with great material soon. My online business will see no changes with my move, so no need to worry about that.

As always, if you have any questions or would like for me to write about a topic, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Doug Spurling
Spurling Strength & Speed
dspurling@une.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment